I just started up this blog for ebook stuff, so we’ll see how this goes.
I guess I’ll tell you a bit about myself and my writing.
First few things to know:
1. I write young adult stuff. I do a lot of short stories, just because they’re faster to write and I like twisty, fun endings that work well in shorts, but I have a novel in the works, and more in my brain.
2. I write what I know. I know high school and I had a love/hate relationship with high school (don’t most of us?) so I tend to write about kids like me, or kids who are like what I wish I’d been, or kids who I knew in high school, or kids I wish I’d known in high school. Basically, I write very character-driven stories, where the kids learn something about themselves or about others, because I think that’s what high school is all about.
3. I sure do write about college and post-college! Believe it. And they’re good stories, too.
4. I don’t write at work, which is a bit of a bummer. So I write in my spare time, and then I write for my friends, and then I write for my niece and nephew, and then I write news articles for a side-job, and then I write a newsletter for a local charity. I guess I just love to write.
5. hmmm… I think I’m running out of stuff to say.